The Devon Hotel are seeking an passionate and confident Senior Restaurant Supervisor to ensure the smooth running of the popular Carriages Restaurant. The successful candidate will need to be able to work using their own initiative and be able to perform effectively as part of an established team,understand how to achieve high standards of customer care and have a positive and energetic nature.
This role would be a perfect opportunity for a career minded individual with initiative and excellent social skills who is looking to work for an established luxury hotel chain whilst furthering their career in the hospital industry.
Ideally applicants will have previous experience in a similar establishment.
- To assist in the day to day running and management of the restaurant.
- To ensure all guests receive the highest standards of customer service.
- To assist in recruitment, management, training and development of the food and beverage team.
Knowledge/Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- The ability to motivate, inspire and train a team
- A hands on approach and desire to lead by example
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
Position includes a variety of shifts on a rota basis working 5 days out of 7 (including split shifts,weekend and evening work).
As well as a competitive salary we offer... job specific training & development,uniforms are provided,as are meals on duty.We have a Contributory pension scheme and a Brend Hotels Staff Discount Card with extra benefits.
We are part of Brend Hotels, a family-run company that has been a leader in West Country hospitality for over fifty years. We have a passion for excellence and each of the 11 hotels and 18 restaurants offers the same exceptional service and care we have become known for in the South West.