Health and Safety Officer
Permanent - Part Time (16-24)
Closing date: 29th October 2021
The Devon Hotel have an excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Officer to play an integral role in an established business which continues to grow.
As our Health and Safety Officer you will provide support and guidance to hotel management to ensure that the Group's Health and Safety, quality and enviromental operations and systems continue to meet both regulator, industry standards and best practice and that they are effectively managed for continuous improvement.
In particular Health and Safety Officer will:
- Oversee and undertake regular Health and Safety audits and inspections whilst ensuring action plans with objectives are established to adress any issues identified
- Perform risk assessments
- Enforce Health and Safety laws and regulations
- Investigate incidents in the workplace and write-up accidents reports
- Provide in-house training sessions to ensure all staff keep up-to-date with company safety policies
We are keen to speak with candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- A proven track record in a Health and Safety role
- An excellent communicator
- Knowledge of legislative requirements
We are part of Brend Hotels,a family-run company that has been a leader in West Country hospitality for over fifty years.We have a passion for excellence and each of the 11 hotels and 18 restaurants offers the same exceptional service and care we have become known for in the South West.