Bar Team Member
Permanent - Full Time (Flexible hours)
Closing date: 30th May 2022
Salary: 9.50 per hourApply
As Bar Staff you will be responsible for assisting the Bar Manager in the profitable and efficient running of the bar. You will need to ensure good stock rotation and control and maintain good customer relationships at all times. Work for Brend Hotels and receive competitive pay, opportunities for progression, share of staff tips, staff discounts at Brend Hotels and paid holidays. Flexible working is available with various shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends. This is a great opportunity to work for a successful local company in Exeter.
What will I be doing? As Bar Staff at The Devon Hotel, you are responsible for providing efficient service to guests being the personality behind the beer pumps and the expert on our drinks menu. You'll inject your personality every moment you’re with our guests so that they love to come back time and time again. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
● Prepare the bar area for day to day business
● Ensure that you have great knowledge of drinks menu and bar offering
● Ensure adequate stocks of every product in bars
● Ensure good stock of clean glasses at all times
● Ensure a friendly and professional guest experience.
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role as Bar Staff at [hotel], you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
● Positive attitude and willingness to learn
● Good communication skills
● Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
● A neat and tidy appearance (hair and fingernails) and adhere to uniform requirements.
● Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
● Ability to work on your own or in a team Although previous experience would be beneficial, it is not essential as full training will be provided.
What’s in it for me?
There’s plenty of perks when it comes to joining the Brend Hotels team which include competitive rates of pay, paid holidays, and a share of staff tips. You’ll also receive discounts