Permanent - Full Time (40 per week)Apply
Welcome to The Devon Hotel, part of the family-owned Brend Hotel Group.
A dynamic workplace where no day is ever the same.
The hotel is not just bedrooms, we have a busy restaurant and bar, popular with residents and locals alike. We also have top class conference facilities and often host parties and weddings too.
Your daily duties will include:
- Producing and serving a high quality and popular carvery.
- To assist in the preparation of an attractive menu in an efficient and profitable kitchen.
- To cook dishes as directed by Senior Chefs
- To maintain an excellent standard of hygiene in accordance with company and legal standards
- Operate and maintain equipment, machinery and utensils in a safe and hygienic manner
So what's in it for you?
- Groupwide discounts on accommodation, food and spa treatments
- Working with a friendly and highly social team
- Winter staff party
- 28 days holiday per year
- Fantastic career prospects
- Meals on duty
- Uniform provided
- Access to NVQ career training and development funding
- Company pension scheme
- Free on-site staff parking
Apply now and take the next step to a fantastic new career.