South Devon is calling…
Devon is guaranteed to take your breath away, a holiday to South Devon is unlike any other.
The untouched countryside paired with the cosy city of Exeter steal the heart of visitors time after time. Here at The Devon Hotel, we’re confident that you’ll fall in love with Devon too.
Coast and countryside meet the intimate city at The Devon Hotel, situated perfectly in the heart of South Devon everything is at easy reach for your break. Quiet and cosy seaside towns, vast moorlands of Dartmoor National Park, the beautiful world heritage site of Jurassic Coast and the retail shops of Exeter city centre.
- Exeter has a stunning cathedral dating back to 1050, a fascinating Roman history, underground passages and great shopping including recently renovated Princesshay shopping and restaurant area that boasts John Lewis among its attractions.
- Dartmoor National Park has 368 square miles of rugged moorland and forests, dotted with gorgeous villages.
- Exmouth beautiful seaside town with 2 miles of golden sands, Exmouth is a centre for sailing, windsurfing and rambling and the gateway to the Jurassic Coast (World Heritage Site)
- Honiton has an excellent range of antique shops
- The stunning Jurassic Coast was England’s first natural World Heritage Site starting at Orcombe Point in Exmouth running 95 miles to Studland Bay in Dorset.
- Lyme Regis has its famous Cobb and exceptional views
- Sidmouth oozes Victorian elegance with its a beautiful promenade and pebble beach, also home to two of our sister hotels.
- Dartmouth is renowned for its naval history and picturesque streets
- Totnes is well known for its diverse shops and alternative therapies.
- Budleigh Salterton is a beautiful quaint seaside town with a lovely pebbled beach.