Perfect for yourGroup Break to Devon
Whether it’s a family celebration, corporate business trip, or society getaway let The Devon Hotel be your host.
Set in the heart of South Devon and centrally based for Exeter city centre, The Devon Hotel is perfect for any group trip. From walking groups exploring the South West Coast Path and Jurassic Coast, cyclists exploring the picture-perfect towns or golfers visiting the many fantastic courses nearby, we’re perfectly situated for your group holiday.
Our experienced group department team will help you plan every last detail and make sure your trip goes smoothly.
The best rates withsuperb benefits
When you book your group break with us we have great rates available, with superb benefits including
- Private large function room for conferences, private dining or entertainment
- Excellent relationships with local attractions offering exclusive discounts to your group. This includes great relationships with Devon’s Top Attractions and Streets Coachways which make exploring the South West even more convenient
- Dedicated group specialist who will assist with all your administration
- Complimentary visit for you to inspect our property and see what we have to offer
- A tailor-made itinerary to meet your requirements
- Private coach travel for your entire group (at additional cost) with a pickup point of your choosing
- 1 guest complimentary for every 25 booked
- Competitive prices
If you are looking to re-connect with family and friends or travel as a group with your local club or society, The Devon Hotel makes the perfect choice. With fantastic relationships with many local businesses and attractions, there is no limit to the itinerary and package we can put together for you.
Our groups department work closely with many travel operators including Johnsons and Swan Tours to welcome coach tours at The Devon Hotel. If you’re wanting a door-to-door experience, then a coach tour to our hotel will be exactly what you're looking for.
After a long day at work with your colleges, there is nothing more needed or well deserved than a luxury comfortable bed, and mouth-watering West Country cuisine, the perfect end to your day. With free parking, Wifi, Sky Sports in all rooms, EV Chargers all situated in the heart of Exeter, work never sounded more inviting.